Wet Chemical Extinguishers
Size and description
Chemical Foam Spray S/P (6ltr)
An extremely effective extinguisher designed specifically for fires involving cooking oils and fats. The chemical knocks out the flames, cools theh burning oil and seals the surface preventing re-ignition. The extinguisher is easy to use, producing a gentle but highly effective spray which helps prevent hot oil splashing on the user.
- Capable of extinguishing a cooking oil or fat fire of up to 75 litres in size.
- 13A fire rating for all round safety and embraces the 35 kV di-electric test.
- EN3 red, with official canary yellow colour coding.
- User friendly 6 litre size - supplied factory filled.
- Wet chemical process seals the surface of burning oil to prevent re-ignition.
- Cylinder, lance and nozzle constructed from high quality stainless steel.
- Unique hose swivel joint for ease of direction of discharge.
Fire Risk UK 10 Year Warranty
Fire Risk UK will repair, or at our option, replace at no cost to yourselves, any extinguisher that becomes defective due to faulty materials within 10 years from the date of supply provided that the extinguisher is serviced from new in accordance with BS5306 Part 3 under a Fire Risk UK Maintenance Agreement.